mercoledì 25 gennaio 2012

Christmas chaxi for my tea - English Version

I'm sorry for the little delayed in publishing the photos of my festive chaxi
for tasting a sample of tea that I was kindly receive as a present for Christmas
from the shop "Dragon Tea House".
The sample of tea is Da Wu Ye Dancong Fenghuang.

I chose to create a layout that perhaps would make too western style,
but also make surely the idea of Christmas,
using part of my new tea set Ru Kiln Moon,
who I will show later in detail.



This wulong tea is a classic of the Wuyi Mountains.
I'm not crazy about this type of tea
(in general I love not roasted wulong tea but with slightly more decided taste)
but I must admit that is a class tea:
light but distinctive flavor with sweet and delicate aroma.



I served it with the typical
New Year Nara's higashi
(Japanese dry sweet),
however, was a poor choice because their taste it's too sweet and covered this tea.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento